HOST A FOOD DRIVE
We welcome food drives of all sizes! Every bag counts!
Food drives are an excellent way to get involved in the community. Schools, scouts, church groups, workplaces and businesses – any organization is encouraged to hold a food drive. We can help you get organized!
“Engaging with the community and working towards a shared goal of feeding the hungry in Loudoun County helps make LHR Food Drives fulfilling and critical as we care for those in need.”
– LHR Staff
Food Drive Form
1. Please fill out the Food Drive Information Form
2. The form will send your information automatically to our team to review. Questions?
Email Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-777-5911.
Thank you for conducting a food drive! We gladly accept all you are able to donate, but please take a look at the printable PDF of our most needed items.
***If you are looking for non-food related drive idea, please check out the Kitchen Kit Flyer.***
Thanksgiving Dinner Bags
2. Pack a REUSABLE grocery bag with the following items:
- 1-2 bags or boxes of stuffing mix
- At least (4) cans of vegetables
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Gravy (no glass jars, please!)
- Cornbread or biscuit mix
- Cranberry sauce
- Dry dessert mix (no pie crust and nothing perishable, please!
**ALL BAGS MUST BE DELIVERED TO LOUDOUN HUNGER RELIEF NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 10TH!!**
Loudoun Hunger Relief is located at 750 Miller Dr, Suite 110, Leesburg, VA 20175. Please follow the signs for donations and proceed around to the garage bay door.