- This event has passed.
Donate Thanksgiving Dinner Bags!
October 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - November 14, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
As we give Thanks and celebrate with our families, help us ensure that Loudoun families in need also have a nice holiday meal.
To help these families have a nice meal at home, we give reusable grocery bags filled with items to cook a Thanksgiving Dinner. Will you help us?
Each bag should contain enough items to feed four people and should include the following types of items:
– Gift card for $10.00 or more to a local grocery store for purchasing a turkey or meat – please no fresh or frozen turkeys as we do not have any way to refrigerate them. Please keep the gift card separate from the bag.
– Powdered gravy mix or a jarred / canned gravy
– Canned cranberry sauce
– Two types of canned vegetables
– Canned sweet potatoes / yams or a mashed potato mix
– Stuffing mix
– Cornbread, muffin or bread mix
– Canned fruit for dessert or a box dessert mix
Bags of items may be delivered to our pantry located at 750 Miller Dr, Suite A1 by Tuesday, November 15th. The pantry accepts donations M-F from 8:30A – 4:30P or Saturdays from 8:30A – 1:00P. Please fill out a donation form!
Thank you for helping to ensure that Loudoun families in need have a Thanksgiving meal!
If you wish to make a financial contribution, please visit our page on how to donate. Thanks!